Are you obsessed with writing and sharing stories? Do you enjoy learning about different businesses and industries? Can you write compelling copy for blog posts, whitepapers, eBooks, and video? Want to learn how?
We’re looking for an up-and-coming writer to add to our team. You’ll work primarily with our digital writers & inbound marketing consultants to curate, create, write, edit, publish, and distribute content for Denamico and our clients.
Denamico has an agile work environment, and we seek talented employees who crave learning new skills. As an intern, you will get to work with a variety of our staff, while completing real projects to add to your portfolio.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to create a content marketing campaign and editorial calendar.
- How to track marketing analytics using HubSpot and other software.
- Best practices for creating different types of content based on specific goals.
- What agency life is all about.
WHAT WE REQUIRE:
- Background and/or studies focused in English, Journalism, Marketing, Communications, or other related discipline.
- Strong writing skills. Be prepared to write, a lot.
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
- Creative and flexible.
- Familiarity with organic search and search engine marketing, but we will also train.
We value all of our interns and go the extra mile to make sure you receive a learning experience that fits your career goals. You will also learn how to work in a professional environment and have ample opportunity to network with other professionals in the marketing field.
The position begins 6/1 and ends 8/15. You are expected to work 12 hours a week and will be paid $12/hour.