How can inbound marketing help your business?
You've probably noticed that traditional outbound marketing methods aren't working the way they used to. The truth is, buyers have changed the way they buy...and there is no going back.
But how can you know what does work?
Maybe you've been trying to decide if you should use more content to drive traffic to your website, but you're not sure where to start.
Or maybe you're already creating content and using social media, but it's just not working the way you'd hoped.
Maybe you're getting traffic, but your website visitors just aren't converting to leads and sales.
If you’re experiencing any of these problems, our Inbound Marketing Workshop was designed specifically for you - to help you get more website visitors, leads, and customers by creating and sharing the kind of content and information they are already looking for online.
The Inbound Marketing Workshop helps you:
- understand the powerful method to engage customers and prospects without pushy sales messages
- learn how you can better serve your prospects and customers so that they want to speak with you
- understand why people do and don't buy from you
- once and for all, discover whether the inbound marketing methodology is the right fit for your business and for your prospects
What's the Workshop like?
During this 3-hour workshop, you'll discover:
- how to attract the right visitors to your website
- how to convert them to leads by gathering their email address and other pertinent information
- how to close those leads into customers at the right time
- how to delight them once they have purchased from you and hopefully turn them into happy promoters of your business
Many people say it's one of the most productive and rewarding events they’ve ever attended as an organization.
Who is a great fit for the Inbound Marketing Workshop?
The Workshop is ideal for the following scenarios:
- if your business goals include increasing your website traffic, ramping up leads (or improving the quality of the leads you're getting), increasing sales, or enhancing brand awareness
- if your prospects are currently doing research online, comparing solutions, and discussing your industry on social media
- if you've been struggling to make traditional outbound methods work (cold calling, ad buys, list-buying), or you're realizing that those methods stop working the minute you stop spending
Fill out the form below to get started with your Inbound Marketing Workshop: