Our CRM & Marketing Automation Specialist will help lead, plan and execute the development of integrated sales and marketing strategies for our clients.
As we grow, you’ll be integral to the success of our marketing automation, CRM, and website teams.
Denamico team members are smart, analytical, creative, curious about life and have a good sense of humor. We are looking for people who want to make a big impact, and we generously reward them.
- Manage CRM projects, including the design, build, and maintenance of existing or new systems
- Provide expertise to support, develop, and execute lead generation campaigns
- Develop and execute lead nurturing and scoring strategies
- Collaborate with internal team on strategy and best practice for campaign execution
- Support website team on the creation of new sites and landing pages
- Serve as a subject matter expert in meetings and trainings
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors degree or higher from an accredited university
- Experience with CRM and Marketing Automation tools, HubSpot experience highly preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience developing and implementing CRM strategies and marketing automation campaigns
- Google Analytics or similar data monitoring experience
- THESE WOULD BE A PLUS...
- HubSpot Agency marketing experience a plus
- Experience with HubSpot design manager
- HTML and CSS a plus
WORK ETHIC QUALIFICATIONS
- A strong desire to be part of a small organization where you can have a big impact
- Positive attitude and skilled in building and maintaining colleague and client relationships
- A self-starter (GSD’er) who thrives on results, continuous learning, and improvement
- Ability to adapt quickly, thrive on fast-paced agility, and balance numerous responsibilities
PERKS OF WORKING WITH US
- Professional development opportunities through conferences, workshops, and training
- Competitive benefits and compensation package
- Health insurance
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 15 days of annual Paid Time Off
- Motorized Standing/Sitting Desk
- Company paid parking (or equivalent public transportation allowance)
- Option to work remotely